Fillebrown House

Visit the 1879 lakeside cottage at the corner of Lake and Morehead Avenues. The Fillebrown family occupied the house for most of its years as a residence and donated the house with its contents to the White Bear Lake Area Historical Society in 1978. Since that time the house has been used for tours and as the site of many community events.

Tours are available during the summer months and by prior arrangement for private groups. Check out our “Upcoming Events” page for dates and our Group Tours & Programs page for more information.