The White Bear Lake Area Historical Society (WBLAHS) seeks two Collection Inventory Specialists (CIS) to work under the direction of the Executive Director to spend an average of 35 hours/week inventorying the Society’s 3D object collection.
- Experience volunteering or working with historic sites/museums with preference of working with museum collections
Bachelor’s degree in History, Art History, Museum Studies or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and data entry skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and climb a step ladder
- Valid driver’s license
This is a grant funded, temporary, project position with a scheduled ending date of November 30, 2023. $19/hour
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Sara Hanson, Executive Director, White Bear Lake Area Historical Society, firstname.lastname@example.org or PO Box 10543, White Bear Lake, MN 55110. Applications will be considered through January 13, 2023.
This project was made possible in part by the people of Minnesota through a grant funded by an appropriation to the Minnesota Historical Society from the Minnesota Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund.